Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- A recurring and intense need to urinate
- A painful, burning feeling in the bladder or urethra during urination
As a public relations maven, Whitney works hard to build hype. But when she has a UTI, her symptoms attract the wrong kind of attention. Hypermotility and spasms have Whitney running for cover.*
Uribel® Tabs Therapy
- Hyoscyamine—an antispasmodic agent that helps relax smooth muscle tissue to relieve urinary pressure and spasms
- Phenyl salicylate—an analgesic agent that relieves pain
- A combination of antiseptic ingredients†
*Hypothetical patient. Results may vary.
†Uribel Tabs do not replace antibiotic therapy.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Urinary tract infections in adults. NIH Publication No. 12–2097. November 2011.